Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately).
The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity.
- Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
- Traditional stay on right (drive side).
- Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side).
- Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride.
- Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks.
- Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets.
- Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit.
- Increased heel clearance.
- Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames.
- 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
- Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
- Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
- Ample room for a full range of fender styles
- Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included